Saturday, August 15, 2009

Today is the beginning

Today is the day. I’m marring the woman I have more in common with than any woman I have ever known. A woman that loves to go on adventures with me. Riding the Harley, off roading in our jeep, flying in the Cessna, camping in death valley, or on the north rim of the grand canyon, shooting, or just going to the movies; she truly enjoys doing these things, and doing them with me. The woman who I enjoy spending time with more than any woman I have ever known. We have an amazing life together, I truly am blessed.

Today starts our next series of adventures, still doing the things we love together but doing them as husband and wife.

Elisabeth I love you and am looking forward to our continuing adventures.

Mike

1 comment:

Tyson Weihs said...

Very cool. Congrats on the forthcoming nuptials, reads like true harmony.