Friday, July 17, 2009

FAA private pilot written teat


I passed my FAA written. 1 step closer to getting my private pilot certificate.
I had heard that wearing an ACE shirt from mytransponder.com would bring you luck on a check flight so I thought I would try it for the written.
I think it worked, everyone I know scored about 10 points lower on the actual test than they did on the practice test. Not only did I score what I was getting on the practice but I scored near the upper end of what I was getting on practice tests.

I have 52 hours of flight time, all I need now is my solo cross country and some polishing (practice for check flight) then I will be ready for my oral test and check flight with the FAA designated examiner (DE). If he (or she) is satisfied with my performance then I will get my Private Pilot Certificate.

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: